The Town of Poncha Springs Board of Trustees meets the second and fourth Monday of each month.
The agenda will be available the Friday before each meeting.
Special Meeting Scheduled As Needed
Poncha Springs Board of Trustees Meeting
330 Burnett Avenue, Poncha Springs, Colorado 81242
MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2016 - 6:30 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
ADDITIONS, DELETIONS OR CORRECTIONS TO AGENDA:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
June 13, 2016
May 2016 Reporting
Pay May bills
199 True St. Subdivision for LaRochelle Row Homes
1. 199 True St. Subdivision- Final Approval
2. Crossroads Retail Park Setbacks (SD-1) – Matthew Monagle (Lot 2 Variance App)
3. Resolution #2016-7 Adoption of Chaffee County Emergency Operations Plan – Phil Graham
1. Grievance/Appeal for cost of hydrant riser – Gary Muramoto – 1112 E Sabeta
2. Resolution #2016-8 Change of Use for Burnett Avenue
3. Ordinance #2016-5 LRR Trail Maintenance Agreement/Lot Exchange
4. Resolution #2016-9 Address Change for 10063-10065 Hwy 50
5. Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation Investor Contribution
MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES:
To comply with CIRSA and gain credit towards our annual rebate newly elected officials need to take the Liability Training for Elected & Appointed Officials provided online at www.cirsa.org. A certificate of completion will be provided and filed with staff training logs.